Star Ball by Hevea
Made from 100% natural rubber
The Hevea Star ball is a non-toxic toy made of malleable rubber. Suitable for both babies and children this rubber ball is soft and bounce-able. Making the ball an ideal toy for babies during their early development stages all the way through to toddlers and beyond.
What is the Hevea Star Ball made of?
Made from 100% natural rubber that is free from BPA, plastics, PVC, Petroleum and Phthalates. No colouring has been added to this toy. This star ball complied with European safety standards - EN 71
How do you clean the Hevea Star Ball?
Clean the ball in warm soapy water. The ball can be sterilised in boiling water for a maximum of 1 minute. Place in a dry place out of direct sunlight to dry. Over time natural rubber can darken. This is completely normal.
Note: Very few children are allergic to natural rubber but please watch for symptoms of allergic reactions and cease use if your baby/child shows signs of allergic reaction.
Features of the Hevea Star Ball
- Made from 100% natural rubber
- Free from BPA, plastics, PVC, petroleum and Phthalates
- The natural rubber is soft, flexible and easy to grasp
- It is soft, gentle and squeezable
- Easy for tiny hands to grasp
- Star patterns surface
- Stimulates tactile development
- No Colouring – just the natural colour of rubber
- Size: diameter 10,5 cm
- Made in Malaysia
- Comply with safety standard: EN 71
- Free shipping on orders over $80*
- Afterpay Available
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mamma Bee users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.