Snack Attack - Cookie Cutters
The Snack Attack Cookie Cutters will bring a feeding frenzy to your house. This three piece cutter set designed by Carl Mitsch from Fred Studio includes shark, man with shark bitten leg and attacked surf board. The kids will think it is hilarious as they munch up their creations.
Are you looking for different and unusual ways to use cookie cutters? Check out below for an endless list of uses for cookie cutters.
- Do you have a picky eater that refuses to eat their sandwich? Why not use a cookie cutter to cut cool shapes into their sandwiches.
- Make an imprint into your childs toast – slightly press into your bread before placing in the toaster
- Make an egg in the hole - Use a cookie cutter to cut out a design in bread then place the edge into frypan and crack an egg in the middle. Fry on both sides and serve.
- Make shapes in cheese, processed meats and fruit – the shark works awesome in watermelon and then placed on a skewer.
- Cut Shapes out of a cake
- Kids can use them to make shapes with Playdough
- Make cutouts for cards and pictures
- Remake crayon shapes
- Make Rice Bubble Bars and cut shapes using cookie cutters
- Cut Pita Bread using cookie cutter and make mini pizzas
- Make Cake Decorations – do you have a beach themed birthday cake to organise? Save yourself some time with cookie cutters in fondant.
- Material - Plastic
- Surfer (Approx 8.5cm (w) x 12.5cm (h)
- Surf Board (Approx 8cm (w) x 12cm (h)
- Shark (Approx 14cm (w) x 8cm (h)
|Brand||Fred Dinner Winner|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mamma Bee users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.