MileStone Amber Teething Bracelet
Baltic Amber Bracelets by MileStones Amber.
The wearing of Baltic amber close to the skin is a traditional and natural remedy used to help provide relief for a variety of health conditions including Teething. The theory behind this is that the skins’ warmth draws traces of oils out of the amber.
The MileStones Amber Bracelet is a fantastic alternative to the Amber Necklaces. They are made of authentic amber beads from Lithuania on the shores of the Baltic Sea. The round polished amber beads are individually knotted to 15cm in length. Each Bracelet comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Instructions for Use:
- All MileStones Amber Jewellery worn by infants must be used under the direct supervision of a responsible adult at all times.
- MileStones Amber Jewellery is made for wearing and not for consumption. It should be worn underneath clothing wherever possible.
- MileStones Amber Jewellery for infants under the age of five (5) must be removed when the child is sleeping or unattended, even for a short time.
- MileStones Amber Jewellery is not recommended or suitable for infants under the age of three (3) months of age.
- MileStones Amber Jewellery is to be removed prior to bathing or swimming as prolonged exposure to water may weaken the thread.
- Where a user forms any skin irritation, remove the jewellery immediately and seek medical advice.
- MileStones Amber Jewellery must be kept out of the reach of babies and children when it is not being worn.
- MileStones Amber Jewellery contains small parts and if broken, poses a choking risk. This risk can be minimised by the user following this guide.
- Hand wash in mild soapy water, rinse in fresh water and allow to air dry
- Do not use harsh cleaners
- Dry and store out of direct sunlight
- Polish your amber beads with a small amount of olive oil to retain original shine.
|Brand||Mile Stones Amber|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mamma Bee users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.